Counseling & Psychological Services

(805) 893-4411 - M-F 8:30am to 4:30pm

Campus Resources

These campus resources may be helpful as you navigate fall quarter. For a more complete list of campus resources please click here.

Counseling & Psychological Services (CAPS)
For individual counseling, group counseling, and wellness opportunities, call 805-893-4411 or stop by the Counseling and Career Services Building (599) to talk with someone. We also have 24/7 phone counseling available by calling 805-893-4411. Find additional information about our services on our website:

Student Health Services (SHS)
For medical concerns, call 805-893-5361 or access the website at

Disabled Students Program (DSP)
If your symptoms or reactions are interfering with your ability to perform academically, call 805-893-2668 or access the website at

Alcohol and Drug Program (ADP)
If you are concerned about your use of alcohol or drugs, call 805-893-5013 or access the website at You can also call 805-893-3371 to make a confidential appointment with a counselor.

Academic Questions
For concerns related to academic progress, please contact your respective college with the contact information below.

College of Letters & Science
805-893-2038, 1117 Cheadle Hall (check website for office hours:

College of Engineering
805-893-2809, 1006 Harold Frank Hall

College of Creative Studies
805-893-4146, 104 CCS Building 494

Graduate Division
805-893-2277, email:, 3117 Cheadle Hall


Need Help?